Pozvánka – konference : Combating Food Waste in the EU, 8.-9.11.2011, Brusel
Is food waste prevention one of your top priorities?
Are you working on designing new ways to reduce food waste?
Janez Potocnik, European Commissioner for the Environment
Combating Food Waste in the EU is the only conference bringing together EU institutions, national governments, NGOs, retailers, foodservice, the food and drink industry, the packaging industry, compliance schemes and the waste management industry to develop winning strategies for food waste prevention and reduction in the EU.
- Damien Verdier, Sodexo – who will share with you how the foodservice industry is striving to combat food waste
- Thijs Duyzings, Royal Ahold and Halvard Hauer, NorgesGruppen – who will assess retailers’ response to food waste and give you examples of best practices
- Selina Juul, Stop Wasting Food – who will examine the most effective ways of helping consumers minimise food waste
- John Swift, SCA – who will analyse how the packaging industry contributes to food waste reduction
- Stephen Wise, Shanks Waste Management – who will identify for you the most cost effective method of treating different types of food waste
For the full list of speakers download the brochure now!
Don’t delay – you can save €100 when you register by 16 September!
1. Cick here to register online
2. Call +44 (0)20 3377 3658
3. Email email@example.com
Please quote your VIP code 55PHTTB
I look forward to seeing you in Brussels!
Senior Conference Director